Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reflection Post: Weeks 1 and 2

September 14, 21

In the first week of class we discussed how to set up a blog using blogger.com. Blogging is something that I was not used to at all so I had to really pay attention in order to get the hang of it. We also did a class activity and worked togetherto fit into many different sized circles. Each time a circle would get taken away so more people would have to fit in a circle. It was a fun activity in which we met new people and learned to work together.

In the second week of class we had an open discussion and got to talk about what different quotes meant to us and how different topics affected our every day lives. We also learned how to create our first post on blogger and the requirments for the post. I am looking forward to learning more about blogging so I get the hang of this and it gets a little easier :)

2 comments:

  1. Kristin!

    I wasn't familiar with blogging either, but I think I am catching on. Looks like you are learning a lot about blogs so far. Very Exciting!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging has also been really hard for me to grasp. I also liked that game that we did. I thought it really helped us open our eyes to the world and being able to think about certain things differently.

    ReplyDelete