Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 9: Weekly Update

My SMART goal was to start recycling at my apartment complex.Things are going well again this week. I am doing much, much, much better with not using as many plastic bottles. I realize that I was pretty bad a few weeks ago but I have definitely made a turn in the right direstion towards completely fixing that problem. I have also noticed that I save more money when I don't produce as many plastic bottles :) always a plus!!!




I decided to add a new component to my SMART goal, which is to start recycling paper items. I just noticed that for whatever reason I was recycling cans and plastic bottles but was completely forgetting about the fact that I could recycle old assignments and paper that is no longer necessary for me to have. This is something that I hope to get better on and remember to do! I'll check in next week and let you know how things are going :)

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 9 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

2 comments:

  1. Very good idea to start recycling paper products. At my apartment complex we have 5 different bins to recycle, I always make sure to separate things since they give us the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still the collest eco chic lifestyle change.

    ReplyDelete