Monday, December 7, 2009

Share & Voice: Earth Song

I went to see Michael Jackson's "This Is It," movie awhile back and I believe that this was the closing song. To be honest I have somewhat of a weakness for Michael Jackson's music so I thought I would post his "Earth Song," as one of my share and voices. I think it it's an awesome song definitely worth listening too if you haven't heard it before or if you like MJ.

Below is just one of the few verses in the song that I think can be related to environmental health. It really made me think about what has happened over to our Earth over the years.

"What about animals (what about it)
We've turned kingdoms to dust (what about us)
What about elephants (what about us)
Have we lost their trust (what about us)
What about crying whales (what about us)
We're ravaging the seas (what about us)
What about forest trails (ooh ooh)
Burnt despite our pleas (what about us)"

2 comments: