Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8: Weekly Update

My SMART goal was to start recycling at my apartment complex. Another week has come and gone and so has another trip to the recycling center :) Things went very well this past week. I am doing a good job of meeting the original goal that I set for myself. My roommate also continues to do a good job with recycling her items as well.

One thing that I did much better on this week was my intake of carbonated water (which comes in individually packaged water bottles). I am proud that I was able to cut down on this and hope to soon be able to take this beverage out of my diet completely.


I am really hoping that my landlord has not forgotten about the breif discussion we had a few weeks ago. I would really like to see him take some initiative to have a company do a pick up for us once every two weeks. I believe a lot of the tenants would partake in this. It is something that I will possible mention again next time I see him. Hope everyone elses SMART goals are going well!!! :)

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy.

2 comments:

  1. I am with ya on the plastic bottle consumption... my problem was diet soda for the longest than I quit in September also vitamin water is a huge downfall. Good job on completeing the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to cut back, it seems that the hard part is getting started on cutting something out of your diet.

    ReplyDelete