Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Share & Voice: Going Green: Supernews

 


Please take the time to watch this sarcastic video on going green (or the lack of). It is only about 3 minutes long so it won't take up too much of your time. I found this video on youtube.

I hesitate to say that it is funny video because there are some ironic truths in it. The idea of this video is that Terry (the green guy) has made a life change by literally going green. Although as you watch the video you will see that he really has not gone green at all. In fact he has done the opposite. Many different stereotypes about who goes green and who doesn't are also touched on in this video. I also found it interesting that they even made a reference to Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth," in this short parody.

Hope you enjoyed watching this entertaining video. I know I did.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting video, I was also surprised they brought Al Gore into the video. Thanks for sharing. Polar Bear in the H3 really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was too funny! You might want to correct the name of Gore's documentary. It should be "An Inconvenient Truth." Incontinent is another issue.

    ReplyDelete